Zinsser Perma-White Interior Exterior Semi-Gloss
Perma-White mould resistant interior paint contains a biocode that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation*. The paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance (matt and satin finishes).
Perma-White bonds to existing solvent-based or glossy paints. Perma-White also seals flat paint, new drywall, cement block and concrete. It is ideally suited for any area of persistent high humidity, frequent temperature changes and poor air circulation.Perma-White Interior/Exterior Semi-Gloss Paint - Provides a beautiful and durable semi-gloss finish. Ideal for high-traffic areas where surfaces are exposed to demanding wear and tear. Recommended for trim, baseboards, cabinets, doors, etc. In addition to residential uses, Perma-White is ideal for hotels, nursing homes, schools, hospitals etc. Also suitable for exterior use where the paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 15 years before first maintenance.
Key features and benefits
- Tintable to any BS4800, RAL or NCS colour through the appropriate tint base - please enter your colour reference in box provided or contact us for more information
- This product contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation
- The paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance (satin and matt finishes)
- Washable, scrubbable, stain and moisture resistant finish
- Self-priming sticks to surface without sanding
- Fade Resistant
- Water-based, low odour
- Tintable to off-white, pastel and medium colours
- Coverage: 10m2 per Litre
- Touch dry: 30 minutes
- Hard dry: 7-10 days
- Recoatable: 2 hours