Wethertex CP80 Clad-Seal Metal & Cladding Paint Custom Mixed Colours 10L
It is always good practice to order enough paint to complete the job to ensure the paint is from the same batch. If, however additional paint is required, we would strongly suggest that you advise us where the original Wethertex paint was purchased, to limit the chances of colour variations. Batch to batch variations are an inherent risk in terms of colour differences, if we are made aware that the paint is for on-going project we can advise accordingly.
Wethertex CP80 Clad-Seal Metal & Cladding Paint incorporates Optilife Silicone Technology to provide a product that is high performance, highly water resistant and protects against rust for up to 12 years.
CP80 Clad-Seal Metal & Paint Coating is also a self priming product, which means less hassle and less money, and the quick drying properties allow for application in less than ideal conditions.
CP80 is impact resistant, self cleaning and suitable for use on a variety of substrates such as weathered galvanised, plastisol, powder coatings, steel, tin, aluminium, copper, zinc and many more.
- Application: Tool Brush, Roller or Spray.
- Finish: Satin.
- Touch Dry: 2h. Recoat: 4h
- Impact resistant. Chemical resistant. Water resistant.
- Rust Inhibiting Technology
- Suitable Substrates: Plastisol, Ferrous, non-ferrous metals
- Coverage: Approximately 10m2 per litre dependent on the nature and porosity of the surface
- Application Temperature: 8 ̊C - 25 ̊C
- Humidity Temperature: Less than 85%
- Available in wide range of colours: BS, RAL or NCS colours - please enter your colours reference in box provided. For White and 19 standard colours
Please be aware that there is a longer lead time on Wethertex products- contact us for more information.
*Please note that all colours are displayed as accurately as the screen will allow.
Product Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet available on request