Wethertex CP80 Clad-Seal Metal & Cladding Paint 10L
Wethertex CP80 Clad-Seal Metal & Cladding Paint incorporates Optilife Silicone Technology to provide a product that is high performance, highly water resistant and protects against rust for up to 12 years.
CP80 Clad-Seal Metal & Paint Coating is also a self priming product, which means less hassle and less money, and the quick drying properties allow for application in less than ideal conditions.
CP80 is impact resistant, self cleaning and suitable for use on a variety of substrates such as weathered galvanised, plastisol, powder coatings, steel, tin, aluminium, copper, zinc and many more.
- Application: Tool Brush, Roller or Spray.
- Finish: Satin.
- Touch Dry: 2h. Recoat: 4h
- Impact resistant. Chemical resistant. Water resistant.
- Rust Inhibiting Technology
- Suitable Substrates: Plastisol, Ferrous, non-ferrous metals
- Coverage: Approximately 10m2 per litre dependent on the nature and porosity of the surface
- Application Temperature: 8 ̊C - 25 ̊C
- Humidity Temperature: Less than 85%
- Available in White and 19 standard colours
Product Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet available on request