Sikkens Cetol Novatop DISCONTINUED
Sikkens CETOL NOVATOP READY MIXED COLOURS 2.5L/5L
This high solids, low solvent technology, one-coat finish for use over Cetol Novatech, gives a flexible weather-resistant semi-gloss finish for window and door joinery. The Cetol Novatech/Novatop two-coat system (equivalent to a traditional three-coat woodstain system) results in reduced application costs with no compromise on durability and performance.
Finishing coat: Use Exterior softwood and hardwood joinery, windows and doors.
Not suitable for interior use, decking or other areas subject to high levels of abrasion. Not suitable for use on oily timbers such as iroko or teak
- Highly translucent to bring out the beauty of woodgrain
- 5 year maintenance cycle
- One coat application and maintenance
- Cost effective and labour saving
- Excellent durability
- Coverage:16 m/litre
- Coats: New/bare wood - 1 coat onto Cetol Novatech; Maintenance - 1 coat
- Drying Time: 5-6 hours
- Colours: available in 4 ready mixed colours: Light Oak, Dark Oak, Mahogany and Teak. For wider choice of colours from the Classic and Style Collection please see Sikkens Cetol Novatop Custom Mixed Colours (related products section).