Shield Advance Laminate Coverall 5/6
SHIELD ADVANCE LAMINATE COVERALL 5/6 WHITE
Non-woven coverall made from soft layers of spun-bonded polypropylene fabric and laminate layers for ultimate strength and protection.
Manufactured and inspected in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to European Standards EN340, EN374, EN1149, EN14126 and EN1073-2. CE Category 3 coveralls intended to be used for high risk applications and protection against type 5&6 hazards.
- CE Category III : High risk.
- Soft, lightweight and flexible coverall designed to protect against hazardous dry particles and chemical spray.
- High quality garment with fully elasticated hood, ankles, waist and wrists.
- 2 way zip fastening and sealable zip flap.
- Non linting and highly resistant fabric.
- Ideally suited for protection against hazardous dry particles (Type 5) and also hazardous liquid sprays (Type 6).
- Available in white.
- Individually wrapped in plastic wallets.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- Chemical Handling
- Civil Protection
- Emergency services
- Forensic work
- Industrial cleaning
- Waste Management
|Case Content||1 coverall per bag x 25 pieces per carton (available as single)|
|Details||Soft non-woven polypropylene with flexible lamination for greater comfort.|
Not yet reviewed
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Be the first to review this product.