Selemix 7-159 Direct Pro 2K Acrylic Topcoat Custom Mixed Colours
The new 7-159 Direct Pro High Gloss two-pack topcoat enables direct application to a vast variety of substrates without the need for a primer. Thanks to its impressive anti-corrosive properties and outdoor resistance, Direct Pro is the perfect alternative to the standard two-stage (primer + topcoat) process. 7-159 is suitable for the finishing and protection of any light industrial object from machinery to mining, agricultural or construction equipment, providing a high gloss finish.
- High performance and corrosion resistance
- Low VOC & high solid content
- Fast drying & curing time
- High colour & gloss consistency
- CMR free
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Direct to metal with high durability and excellent corrosion resistance: Expand potential target segments
- For certain applications will replace primer/topcoat systems: Improve throughput and costs
- High gloss finish: High aesthetic appearance
- Product baking at lower temperature and for shorter time : Increase energy savings. Bake at 50°C for less than 45 minutes
- Suitable for the finishing and protection of machinery, agricultural and construction equipment, and many other industrial painting applications: Wide range of applications
- Application onto a range of suitably prepared substrates including steel, galvanised steel and aluminium: Flexibility of use
- High solids content, high film thickness in just one visit: Increase efficiency
- Product with lower VOC content per Kg of applied paint: Decrease emissions and manage SED limits
- Colour offer improvement: Improved colour capability for metallics
- Bespoke range of ancillaries: Suitable for various application conditions
Please note that hardener is sold separately - please choose in the related products.
See related products for thinners 1-159/E5 & 1-160/E5.