Rustoleum Tarmacoat 5LRust-Oleum (Anglo) Tarmacoat is a tough, flexible acrylic paint for tarmac or asphalt.
New & improved formula
Tarmacoat™ rapid curing floor paint, is now improved:
- Improved durability
- Improved oil resistance
- Improved opacity
- Improved tyre resistance
- Improved flow
- Not tacky after curing
- Now available in RAL colours
- 2 ADDITIONAL colours: Traffic red and black
What remains unchanged is:
Super fast curing and the price!
Available in Traffic Blue, Mid Green, Traffic Red, English Red, Traffic White, Traffic Yellow, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Traffic Black
Colour and protect asphalt and tarmac drives, paths and playgrounds using this easy to apply coating.
Also ideal for coating and line marking in plant rooms and general light industrial areas.
One coat is generally sufficient - a second coat is recommended for rough, open textured surfaces or heavier wear areas.
Cures sufficiently within 24 hours to accept light traffic (bicycle, car, etc), but allow 48 hours before bringing the area back into full use (truck, heftruck, etc).
Cold, damp or humid weather will delay curing. Apply by brush or medium pile type roller.
Do not apply in areas which will be constantly under water.
- Rainproof and recoatable after just one hour
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Excellent resistance to UV and weathering
- Water based formulation, safe to use and virtually no odour
- Seals and protects
- Easy to apply by brush or roller
- Ideal for use inside and out
- Can also be used on concrete
Coverage: 8m2 per litre
Size available: 5 litres
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!