Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Gloss Metal Paint Standard Colours 2.5L
Rust-Oleum CombiColor is an anti-rust, flexible primer and topcoat for metal, intended for light industrial use, both interior and exterior. It can be tinted to produce more than 30,000 colours and has become very popular with classic car enthusiasts.
The advantages of CombiColor include its excellent opacity, sag resistance, good drying properties even at low temperatures and it does not leave brush marks. Rust-Oleum CombiColor can be applied direct to stable (not loose) rust. Once dry it remains flexible and if needed it bends with its metal substrate without cracking or flaking.
Here you can buy
- Primer and topcoat in one
- For applying on rust or bare metal
- Coverage: 10.5m² per litre at 50µm dry
- Touch dry (at 20C): 2 hours
- Recoatable (at 20C): 16 hours
- Recoatable with: itself
- Application: brush (recommended), roller, air spray
- Solvent based
- White spirit dilutable
- Usable down to 5°C
- 52 standard colours (34 gloss, 2 satin, 2 matt, 2 wrought iron and 12 hammertone finishes)
Customer reviews: "Superb stuff. Can't believe how much I've painted and there's loads left." "Top quality paint at a great price. Super fast delivery. Thank you."
See the product data sheet or safety data sheet for more information.
CombiColor has proved very popular with VW, Triumph and other classic car enthusiasts see these YouTube videos below
Superb stuff. Can't believe how much i've painted and there's loads left.