Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Gloss Metal Paint Sample Matched Colours
Rust-Oleum CombiColor is also available in satin, matt, wrought iron and hammertone finishes.
The advantages of CombiColor include its excellent opacity, sag resistance, good drying properties even at low temperatures and it does not leave brush marks. Rust-Oleum CombiColor can be applied direct to stable (not loose) rust. Once dry it remains flexible and if needed it bends with its metal substrate without cracking or flaking.
Here you can buy the gloss version which is available in standard colours, custom mixed colours or sample matched colours, where you provide an object and we scan it with our spectrophotometer to produce an exact match. We recommend you call us first on 01753 684084 before sending the sample, which must be a flat panel at least 2" (50mm) square.
- Primer and topcoat in one
- For applying on rust or bare metal
- Coverage: 10.5m² per litre at 50µm dry
- Touch dry (at 20˚C): 2 hours
- Recoatable (at 20˚C): 16 hours
- Recoatable with: itself
- Application: brush (recommended), roller, air spray
- Solvent based
- White spirit dilutable
- Usable down to 5°C
- 52 standard colours (34 gloss, 2 satin, 2 matt, 2 wrought iron and 12 hammertone finishes)
- Available in 1L and 2.5L tins
Customer review: "The L90D colour match is spot on."
Customer review: "Rustoleum is a very good paint for automotive use."
Customer review: "Excellent product."
CombiColor has proved very popular with VW, Triumph and other classic car enthusiasts – see these YouTube videos below
"The L90D colour match is spot on."
"Rustoleum is a very good paint for automotive use."