Rust-oleum Noxyde Paint Standard Colours 5kg
Rustoleum Noxyde Paint 5kg (datasheet and safety data supplied with paint or on request)
Custom colours available on quantities over 200 Litres
- Unrivaled rust and waterproofing protection
- 200% elasticity
- Minimal surface preparation
- Protects against abrasion and impact
- Excellent for overcoating existing coatings
- Resists long-term UV degradation
- Eliminates the need for multiple products
- Waterbased formula
- Optimised for spray application
- Exceptionally heavy-duty water-based coating.
- Outstanding resistance to corrosion and weathering.
- Flexible - 200% elasticity - moves with structure. Ferrous - mild steel, alloys incl. Corten, galvanising. Non-ferrous - aluminium, copper, lead, zinc.
- Application to hand cleaned surfaces (St 2).
- Primer and topcoat in one.
- Noxyde is an outstanding rust preventive coating with exceptional adhesion to virtually and substrate.
- It is supplied ready to use and can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray.
Noxyde is a water borne coating that dries to leave an extremely tough, flexible (200% elasticity).
Rust preventative coating that is impermeable to water, and highly resistant to salt spray and polluting atmospheres. With powerful rust inhibiting pigments but no lead and no organic solvents there are no toxic or flammable vapors. Noxyde can be used for protection of virtually all metal work and is especially suitable for the protection of external cladding, roofs, steetwork, tank exteriors etc....
Airless: Brush/roller: 400-500 gr/m2 per coat
Brush/roller: 200-300 gr/m2 per coat,
Dry to touch:1.5 hrs
Dry to recoat:24 hrs
Substrates: new, bare, blasted or galvanised steel, aluminium, copper, zinc, concrete, ceramics, tiles, etc.
Recoatable with: Metal Cladding topcoat, Paracem R, Coating PRTR