Rhynolite Yellowline General Purpose Sanding Rolls 115mm x 5m
Features & Benefits
- Highly resistant backing > Crease & tear resistant
- High initial cutting action > Rapid stock removal
- Multipurpose usage > Great value for money
- Old paint
- Fibre glass
- Soft and resinous wood
- Wood coatings
- Walls and dry walls
- Grit: 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240
- Backing: E wt Paper or D wt Paper (for grits 180 and 240)
- Abrasive : Aluminium oxide
- Bonding: Modified synthetic resins
Customer review: "Would recommend this company."
Founded in 1979, Indasa is now one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of high performance coated abrasive technology. Indasa's programme of continuous improvement and investment has made the manufacturing plant one of the most modern production facilities in Europe.
Fundamental to the Company's core values is the ability to provide market specific solutions utilising our key areas of expertise in the manufacture of innovative abrasive systems. Only the highest quality raw materials and FEPA compliant mineral grains are used to ensure consistency of performance standards and to maximise customer value.