PPG Sigma SigmaShield 880 (Amerlock 880 ) 20L
PPG Sigma SigmaShield 880 (formerly Amerlock 880) is a two-component, high-build, polyamine adduct-cured epoxy coating for offshore splash zone maintenance. It is ideal for use in heavy-duty and corrosive environments thanks to its excellent corrosion, impact, abrasion and sea water resistance. It offers long-term protection in a single coat and it continues to cure even when immersed in water.
Suitable for petrochemical, offshore and power plant use. Can be around sweating surfaces and emersion
SigmaShield 880 comes in grey or black in a gloss finish. Use with 91-92 thinner
Price includes hardener.
Application (at 20C):
- Stir well before use
- Apply with brush, roller or spray
- Touch dry: 3 hours
- Recoatable: 3.5 hours
- Full cure after 7 days
- Coverage: 4.3m2 per litre at 200 microns
- Volume solids: 85%
- Recommended dry film thickness: 200-1000 microns
- Recommended thinner: 91-92
- Primarily designed for use in offshore splash zone maintenance
- Outstanding sea water resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Surface tolerant and abrasion resistant
- Continues to cure when immersed in water
- Long-term protection in a single-coat application
- Resistant to well designed cathodic protection
- Suitable for application on exterior of buried pipes
- Suitable on wet blast or ultra high pressure water (UHPWW) cleaned substrates (damp or dry)
Call us on 01753 686888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Data sheet and MSDS available on request.