PPG Sigma SigmaFast 205
PPG Sigma SigmaFast 205 is a two component, high build, polyamide cured zinc phosphate epoxy primer/coating, designed for general exterior use.
SigmaFast 205 protects metal substrates from atmospheric effects that would otherwise damage the surfaces performance. SigmaFast 205 is for outdoor use where a decorative and protective coating is needed.
It is fast curing and can be overcoated by most two component epoxy and polyurethane coatings.
SigmaFast 205 comes in a semi-gloss finish and is available in a range of colours.
- Stir well before use
- Easy application by airless spray, brush or roller also possible
- Touch dry: 3 hours (at 20C)
- Recoatable: 4 hours
- Full cure after 3 days
- Coverage: 9.3m2 per litre at 75 microns, 4.7m2 per litre at 150 microns
- Volume solids: 70%
- Recommended dry film thickness: 75-150 microns depending on system
- Recommended thinner: 91-92
Call us on 01753 686888 or email email@example.com for more information.
Data sheet and MSDS available on request.