PPG Sigma SigmaCover 690 LT Aluprimer
PPG Sigma SigmaCover 690 LT Aluprimer is the winter grade version of 690 Aluprimer, designed for priming a variety of metals, in particular prepared steel. It is a two component, high solids, aluminium pigmented, polyamide cured primer and coating suitable for temperatures from freezing to 10C.
SigmaCover 690 LT Aluprimer is a self priming product that can be used with most aged coatings and boasts good adhesion even at low temperatures. It can be recoated with any epoxy or polyurethane coatings for a more decorative finish.
SigmaCover 690 LT Aluprimer is available in a light grey semi-gloss finish.
Price includes hardener.
- Stir well before use
- Apply with brush, roller or spray
- Touch dry: 5 hours (at 10C)
- Recoatable: 24 hours
- Full cure after 5 days
- Coverage: 11.7m2 per litre at 75 microns, 7.0m2 per litre at 125 microns
- Volume solids: 88%
- Recommended dry film thickness: 75-125 microns depending on system
- Recommended thinner: 91-92
Call us on 01753 686888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Data sheet and MSDS available on request.