PPG Sigma SigmaCover 2 (640 LT, Amerlock 2C)
PPG SigmaCover 2 (formerly 640LT Low Temperature and Amerlock 2C) is a fast drying, high solids, two component epoxy coating, which offers excellent adhesion to cement and steel, and can be applied at temperatures as low as 0C. London Underground Approved LUL Cert 1329.
PPG SigmaCover 2 is designed for use on bridges, tank exteriors, containers, oil tanks and bunds. It is recommended for use in commercial, construction and industrial environments to protect the surfaces of concrete and steel from chemical spillages, as well as splashes and fumes from acids, alkalis, solvents and water.
PPG SigmaCover 2 is self-priming and results in a semi-gloss finish. It is available in most BS and RAL colours and can be overcoated with a wide range of topcoats.
It is similar to SigmaCover 400 in that it offers excellent adhesion to existing coatings.
Price includes hardener.
- Stir well before use
- Apply with spray, brush or roller
- Touch dry: 6 hours (at 10C)
- Recoatable: varies according to temperature and topcoat (see data sheet)
- Coverage: 8.5m2 per litre maximum (much less on new, unpainted concrete)
- Volume solids: 85%
- Recommended dry film thickness: 125 microns
- Recommended thinner: 91-92 (see related products below)
Call us on 01753 686888 or email email@example.com for more information.
Data sheet and MSDS available on request.