PPG Protective & Marine Coatings
PPG Protective & Marine Coatings is a world leader in protective and marine coatings, producing innovative, cutting-edge products for use in some of the world’s most demanding conditions and environments, including:
- Infrastructure – airports, bridges, pipelines, stadiums, water and wastewater treatment plants, water transmission and storage
- Marine – new-build vessels, dry dock situations, inland marine applications and maintenance carried out at sea
- Mining – a wide range of demanding mineral extraction situations
- Oil, gas and chemical – highly specialised coatings for structural steel, storage facilities, process equipment, pipes and passive fire protection, extensively used in the onshore and offshore oil and gas industries in the most extreme corrosive conditions
- Power – a range of proven, durable products used in the fossil fuel, nuclear, hydroelectric and wind sectors as well as for transmission towers.
The PPG range includes many well-known products including the former Sigma Coatings brands such as SigmaCover, SigmaDur, SigmaFast and Sigma AquaCover, as well as the former Ameron Coatings offerings, Amercoat, Amerlock, Amershield and Steelguard. Some of these have been rebranded so if you need help finding something, just ask.
We can produce many PPG products in the exact colours you need, using our tinting machines and our specialists are happy to advise you – call us on 01753 684084 or 686888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.