PPG NovaGuard 615 20L
PPG NovaGuard 615 is best suited as an internal tank coating for storage of aviation fuel.
- Tank coating for crude oil and aliphatic petroleum products
- Good resistance to various chemicals
- Can be applied by heavy-duty, single-feed, airless spray equipment (60:1)
- Excellent anti-corrosive properties and water resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- Meets the requirements of EI 1541 2.2 (coating systems for aviation fuel storage tanks and pipes)
- Colour: Light Grey RAL 5001
Blast clean steel to ISO-Sa 2 1/2 with a blasting profile of 50-100 microns. Substrate temperature during application and curing should be above 5°C. The temperature of the mixed base and hardener should preferably be above 20°C. For ease to do this, place both tins in a larger vessel applying warm water within the bath. Apply using airless spray using a heavy duty, single feed airless spray equipment preferably 60:1 pump ratio. No thinner should be added. Use brush or roller for stripe coating or spot repair only.