Polyco Polyflex Eco N Handling Gloves
These Polyflex Eco N Handling Gloves are revolutionary with excellent dexterity and grip whilst offering an environmentally friendly glove that is light-weight, with antibacterial properties to prevent odour and viral growth. They are VR coded on the back of the glove that can be scanned so the user has full information about the glove and how it is to be used in the work place. Having this VR code also assists health & safety personnel.
A seamless knitted liner gloves is made in part from recycled plastics. The palms have a foamed sandy nitrile coating to aid grip. This SilverClear® glove is formulated from silver, a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial, fungal and viral growth. The additive will protect the gloves from microbial growth but also from mould and bad odours avoiding premature material degradation and discoloration.
- Environmentally Conscious: Each pair of gloves contains 10 grams of recycled plastic bottles (PET), cutting down our reliance on virgin materials like oil based polyester
- Unmatched comfort: Polyflex® Eco N sets a new standard for comfort and dexterity in the industry
- Grip: The sandy latex coating has been specifically developed to resist abrasion, whilst maintaining superior grip and dexterity
- Widest range of sizing: Polyflex® Eco N is available from size 5 through to size 12 to ensure wearers of all sizes are protected
- Packaged plastic free: Polyflex® Eco N is packed without the use of plastic, reducing the overall weight of packaging
- Knit Wrist: Elasticated knit wrist ensures a secure fit and keeps hands free from dust and debris
Used inclusively in sectors: Automotive, Construction & Utility, Engineering and Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transport and Logistics, Waste Management and Local authority.