Manor 1 Pack Polyurethane Brilliant White 5L
£51.28 (inc. VAT)
Manor 1 Pack Polyurethane Brilliant White 5 Litres is a single pack, air drying, high gloss finish which is often used for spraying large commercial vehicles when a long wet edge or open time is beneficial, particularly if sprayshop temperatures rise above 25˚C. See related products for custom mixed colours or quick dry versions.
Vehicle refinishing and the original coating of vehicles or trailers. Used as a refurbishment or maintenance coating for items such as machinery, fixed plant, moveable equipment, forklift trucks, trolleys, frames, guards etc, exterior surfaces of tanks, pipework and process plant, towers, bridges or any structure which is not part of a building, narrow boats (externally above the water line), classic vehicles, tractors, traction engines, coaches, buses, trucks and steam engines.
- High gloss, hard wearing and resistant to most common cutting oils and some mild chemicals
- Longer drying and wet edge times compared to 1 Pack Polyurethane QD, and with less tendency for 'dry or over spray'
- Excellent for applying by brush
- For spray application prime/undercoat with Manor UPF, and for brush application prime/undercoat with Manor CV Primer Undercoat
- Previously painted glossy surfaces should be abraded prior to painting/priming/undercoating, in order to gain adhesion
- Aluminium and galvanised steel should first be pre-treated with Manor Wash Primer, Manor Chromate Free Wash Primer or Manor 1 Pack Etch Primer CT
- For an extensive range of colours from the Manormix mixing scheme please see related products
- Typical film thickness: 40 microns dry at 80 microns wet
- Theoretical coverage: 12.5m2 per litre at 40 micons dry film thickness
- Touch dry (20˚C): 3 hours
- Recoat (20˚C): 16 hours minimum, 7 days maximum
Contact us on email@example.com or 01753 684084 for further advice or for product data sheet.