Johnstones Trade Perfect Matt Brilliant White
Characteristics of Johnstone's Trade Perfect Matt
- Eliminates visible application marks
- Flawless flat matt finish
- Effortless spot repair
- Class 1 scrub resistance
The on trend flat matt finish and superior opacity levels contribute to the flawless finish too. Plus, the premium matt emulsion has a Class 1 scrub resistance and therefore can withstand cleaning without burnishing.
Thanks to a balanced ratio of binding agent, additives and pigments, the formulation allows you to achieve a flawless result even in the brightest light.
Johnstones Trade Perfect Matt can be tinted to the full colour range including Johnstone's exclusive Voice of Colour range.
- Interior paint
- Finish: Flat matt
- Substrate: Cement render, Concrete, Plaster, Plasterboard, Primed substrate
- Application: Brush, Roller, Spray
- Type: Water-based
- Colour: Brilliant White. Also tintable to 16,000 colours - see related products
- Coverage: 13 sq.m/l
- Recoat: 2-4h