Dulux Wild Wonder
Dulux Colour of the Year 2022 is Bright Skies. It's an airy and fresh tone that opens up and breathes new life into any space.
The colour of the year 2023 is Wild Wonder. Iit is a warm, glowing tone, inspired by the natural world. Use the colour and its four complementary palettes to bring the magic of nature into your home.
Wild Wonder is available in Dulux Silk 2.5L, Dulux Matt 2.5L,Dulux One Coat Matt 2.5L and Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough Matt 2.5L as factory tin.
Dulux Soft Sheen, Easycare Bathroom, Easycare Kitchen, Gloss, Satinwood, Silk 1L and Matt 1L will be tinted to order.
Please specify the paint and size you require from the menu above.
Testers are available from Dulux website.
- Matt. A smooth and creamy emulsion paint for use on walls and ceilings for a popular low sheen finish.
- Silk. A smooth and creamy emulsion paint for use on walls and ceilings, giving a delicate shine finish.
- Soft Sheen. A smooth and creamy emulsion paint for use on walls and ceilings which is ideal for a beautiful, subtle sheen finish.
- Easycare Bathroom Soft Sheen. An exceptionally tough moisture and steam resistant paint. Independent laboratory testing has shown that the MouldTec formulation protects the paint against mould for five years, keeping your bathroom looking great for longer.
- Easycare Kitchen Matt. An exceptionally tough, grease and stain resistant paint. Its Grease Proof formulation resists everyday cooking stains, and it's washable without the colour fading, so even the busiest kitchens will look great for longer.
- Easycare Washable & Tough Matt. Innovative stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills, making them easier to wash away. It is 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt so you can remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint on your wall, keeping your home looking great for longer. This product is perfect for living rooms, dining rooms, hallways, kids rooms and multifunctional spaces.
- Velvet Matt is a luxury washable matt emulsion formulated with premium quality pigments to guarantee excellent depth of colour and with specially blended clays for effortless application, and an irresistible soft to touch finish.
- One Coat has been specifically formulated to easily give you the perfect finish in just one coat, guaranteed+. Its extra thick formulation (Extra thick compared to Dulux Matt) means you only need one coat to refresh your home in a fraction of the time and with less paint (Less paint needed compared to 2 coats of Dulux Matt).
- Gloss. Brings interior wood and metal (excluding heated surfaces) long lasting protection in a beautiful high sheen finish.
- Satinwood. Gives interior wood and metal a hard-wearing, subtle sheen finish. Ideal for adding a modern effect to your home.
All colours from Lush, Buzz, Raw and Flow colour palettes are available as Custom Mixed Colours eg. for Dulux Matt in Sea Holly please find Dulux Matt Custom Mixed Colour and enter "Sea Holly" in colour reference box.