Dulux Trade Weathershield Textured Masonry Pure Brilliant White 5L
Colour: Pure Brilliant White. For tinted colours please see related products.
An exterior quality, fine texture emulsion paint based on an all acrylic resin. It contains a fungicide to inhibit mould growth on the paint film. The formulation gives an attractive fine granular finish and allows a higher build.
- 10 year all weather protection
- On smooth surfaces of low porosity, eg rendering: 6-8m² per litre
- On textured surfaces of low porosity, eg pebbledash: 3-4m² per litre
- These figures are only an approximate guide due to the variation in different building surfaces
- Touch dry: 1-2 hours, dependent on temperature and humidity
- Recoatable: 2-4 hours. These times will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions.
- Brush or roller application: for sealing new or bare surfaces, 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint
- For normal use: thinning should not exceed 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint
- Helps bridge fine hairline cracks.
- Contains a fungicide and algicide to resist disfiguring surface growths on its surface.
- For a textured finish on exterior walls, including blockwork, concrete, stonework, cement rendering, roughcast, pebbledash & brick.
To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux Trade Weathershield Textured Masonry Paint (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint). The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Weathershield Textured Masonry Paint, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition, where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with clean water.