Dulux Trade Quick Dry Undercoat Custom Mixed Colours
It is specifically designed to provide the best top coat finish with Dulux Trade Quick Dry Gloss, but can be used on all interior wood and metal. With the aesthetic properties of a solvent based as well as the added benefits of quicker recoat times and enhanced durability, it has never been so easy to switch to water based products.
- Excellent Coverage
- Advanced Water Based Technology
- Perfect for Dulux Trade Quick Dry Gloss - see related products below
- Colour: this product is tintable to over 5000 colours - see Dulux Trade colours and enter your colour reference in box provided. Also available in white please see related products for Dulux Trade Quick Dry Gloss Pure Brilliant White
- Coverage: At least 10m2 per litre
- Touch dry: 1-2 hours, dependent on temperature/humidity.
- Recoatable: 4-5 hours
- Thinning: Thinning not generally required.
- 1L, 2.5L, 5L
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry). See Dulux Trade Datasheet 552
STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE. Apply 1 or 2 coats of Dulux Trade Quick Dry Undercoat, as required, followed by 1 or 2 coats of Dulux Trade Quick Dry Gloss. Where a strong colour change is involved, 2 coats will be required. Newly painted doors and windows should not be closed (tightly) until the paint is fully dry.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with water.