Dulux Trade Quick Dry Satinwood Custom Mixed Colours
- Excellent Satin Finish
- Advanced Water Based Technology
- Tough, Durable Finish
- Colour: this product is tintable to over 5000 colours -choose your colour from Dulux Trade Palette and enter your colour reference in box provided. Also available in White - please see related products for Dulux Trade Quick Dry Satinwood Pure Brilliant White
- Coverage: At least 12m2 per litre
- Touch dry: 1-2 hours, dependent on temperature/humidity
- Recoatable: 4-6 hours
- Thinning: Thinning not generally required.
- 1L, 2.5L, 5L
The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Quick Dry Satinwood on previously coated or suitably primed surfaces. Where a strong colour change is involved, or when overcoating a factory primed substrate, we recommend that a coat of Dulux Trade Quick Dry Undercoat is applied.
STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE. The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Quick Dry Satinwood. Where a strong colour change is involved then a coat of Dulux Trade Quick Dry Undercoat may be required. For best colour consistency, purchase sufficient tinted paint for each job at one time from the same source.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with water.