Dulux Trade Mouldshield Fungicidal Matt Custom Mixed Colours 5L
A matt emulsion paint that contains a mild fungicide which inhibits the growth of fungi and mould inside buildings. Up to 17m² per litre on most surfaces.
Colours: More than 5000 colours - please enter your colour reference in box above . For Pure Brilliant White see related products.
- Coverage: 17m² per litre
- Touch dry: Dependent on temperature and humidity.
- Recoatable: 4-6 hours
- Brush or roller application: for sealing new or bare surfaces, 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint.
- For normal use: thinning should not exceed 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint.
- Inhibits mould growth.
- Excellent opacity.
- Ideal for use on woodchip, blown vinyl wallcoverings, etc, as well as dry plaster and a range of building boards.
- For use on interior walls and ceilings where surface mould growths are a problem
To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry. New surfaces particularly must be fully dry.
The normal finishing process is 2 full coat of Mouldshield Fungicidal Matt. On previously painted surfaces where a similar colour has been used 1 coat may be sufficient.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with clean water.