Coovar Glocote Fluorescent Paint
A high visibility paint which is effective in daylight or under lights at night to identify hazards or safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, skips and exits.
Ideal for use on bicycles, skips, bollards, fishing floats, bridges, signs, ships etc. Also used for theatrical effects.
As with all paint products please read the technical datasheet before use.
- High visibility under light
- For exterior and interior use
- Suitable Surfaces: Wood, Metal, Masonry
- Finish: Matt
- Application: Roller, brush or spray
- Drying time: Touch Dry 3 hours or 12 hours hard dry
- Overcoat time: 12 hours or over night
- Estimated Coverage: 13m² per litre
- Health and Safety: Contains 2-BUTANONE OXIME, COBALT CONTAINING POLYMER. May produce an allergic reaction
- Please note that due to variations in monitor settings, the colours displayed here are for illustration purposes only.
Use with Glocote Fluorescent Foundation Base - please see related products.
This paint can be protected by Glocote Fluorescent Protective Glaze - please see related products.