3M Versaflo Powered Air Turbo Unit TR-602E
The evolutionary Versaflo Powered Air Turbo TR-600 delivers protection, comfort and performance with a lithiumion battery, adjustable airflow options and an expanded range of CE-approved filters for protection against hazards such as particulates, organic vapours and acid gases. All this, with the compatibility of the 3M Versaflo Respirator Systems family of products offering integrated protection for eye, head, face, skin and respiratory protection to EN 12941 Class TH2 or TH3, depending on the headtop.
Because every work environment presents a unique set of needs and challenges, customised solutions are a must. The TR-600 is designed to be compatible with multiple configurations of headtops, breathing tubes, batteries, filters and more. Choose a system configuration that meets your prioritised needs, addressing comfort, cost and performance.
The Versaflo Powered Air Turbo TR-600 is equipped with two battery options that are more efficient and intuitive than ever. TR-600 batteries have a long run time and short charging time, which ultimately reduces the user’s downtime. The TR-600 battery has intuitive chargelevel indicators and user interface to help make sure you’re prepared and getting the most out of the battery.
The TR-602E is the Powered Air Turbo for 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-600 series Powered Air Respirator. It includes an Airflow Indicator (TR-971) and Spark Arrestor (TR-662 x2). It does not include a filter, belt, battery, or charger. Combine with Versaflo components to build a complete system.Benefits
- Powered Air Turbo for Versaflo TR-600 series Powered Air Respirator, including an Airflow Indicator (TR-971) and Spark Arrestor (TR-662 x2).
- Comfortable Airflow - three user selectable flow rates to maximise comfort. Controlled airflow delivers steady flow as battery discharges or filter loads with particulates.
- Display shows battery charge status and particulate filter loading status during use. Charge status is also indicated by a useful LED display on the battery. Electronic audible, visual and vibratory alarm in case of low battery and/or low air flow. No user calibration of turbo required.
- Two belt options available: The Easy Clean Belt – submersible belt with smooth surfaces allows easy, thorough cleaning and the High Durability Belt for hot work or rugged environments which provides greater durability and spark/flame resistance.
- Approved to EN 12941 Class TH2 or TH3 dependent on headtop.
Click here for 3M Versaflo Powered Air Turbo Unit TR-602E data sheet