3M Versaflo M-series M-306 Respiratory Protective Helmet with Coated Visor and Comfort Faceseal
3M Versaflo M-306 Headtop
3M Versaflo™ M-300 Series Helmets are based on the same design as the M-100 Series Visors offering respiratory, eye (EN166 Medium Impact) and face protection. In addition they incorporate head protection (EN397), essential for areas where hard hats are mandatory (e.g. construction sites.) Optional Hearing Protection is also available.
- Modern, compact and well-balanced Headtop
- Highly versatile - Integrated protection from a range of respiratory, head, eye, face and hearing hazards.
- Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile straps for optimal fit and weight distribution.
- Deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort
- Visor design combines excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity
- Coated Polycarbonate visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance
The 3M Versaflo™ M-306 Helmet offers respiratory, eye (EN166 Medium Impact) and face protection as well as head protection (EN397), essential for areas where hard hats are mandatory. M-306 features a general purpose faceseal for construction, chemical applications and heavy industry.
M-306 features a general purpose faceseal for construction, chemical applications and heavy industry.
M-307 features a flame resistant faceseal for applications with hot particles.
Face seals are interchangeable.
When used in conjunction with 3M™ Powered and Supplied Air Systems the M-100 Visors offer an assigned protection factor (APF*) of:
Jupiter APF= 20
TR-300 APF = 20
V-500 APF= 20
*Assigned Protection Factor (APF) as detailed in HSE HSG53.
All M-Series Helmets & Visors have a full range of common spares and accessories.