3M Scotch-Brite Bristle Disc BD-ZB 115mm (Mandrel)
- Molded, abrasive-filled bristles strip, deburr, blend, finish, polish, clean, and remove coatings more effectively, with less pressure than wire brushes
- Proprietary 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain provides aggressive cutting and consistent finish quality throughout the life of the disc
- Flexible bristles require less pressure than wire brushes and conform to contours, even on complex parts
- Bristle spacing is ideal for coating removal and other high-loading substances
- Contains no wire filaments for improved safety
Scotch-Brite Bristle Disc, using ceramic abrasive grain and molded, flexible bristles, provides more surface contact than wire brushes and maintains abrasive property throughout the life of the disc. The fast-running disc removes paint, stains, adhesives, weld burns, rust, heavy oxides, and surface contaminants from large areas.
Use Scotch-Brite Bristle Disc, designed to last longer than wire and other abrasive discs. Our bristle discs work well on aluminium, brass, bronze, carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel and other metals. Under normal use, the flexible bristles remain safely in place and can achieve the desired finish using light pressure. These discs contain no wire filaments – for improved safety. These discs feature 3M™ ceramic aluminium oxide blend, a ceramic mineral designed using a process to enhance toughness and hardness of the grain – for a high level performance. Ceramic aluminium oxide blend is engineered to fracture frequently and surpasses aluminium oxide abrasives in both cut-rate and durability. Perfect for moderate to heavy stock removal as well as finishing, ceramic abrasives are built to cut fast and handle intense heat and stress applications. Scotch-Brite abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into a non-woven fibre matrix. Combining abrasives and non-woven material creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibres.
- Discs remove paint, stains, adhesives, weld burns, rust, heavy oxides and surface contaminants from large areas