3M Protective Coverall 4540+ (type 5/6)
The 3M 4540+ coverall with its dual material technology and offering CE Category III, Type 5/6 protection, is ideal for applications where both high levels of protective performance and comfort are desired.
Key features include:
- Excellent barrier against dry particles and certain liquid chemical splash (CE Type 5/6)
- Soft and light, ultra low-linting laminated microporous material that drapes and hangs well over the body facilitating ease of movement
- Back panel made of breathable SMMMS material for improved air circulation and reduced heat stress
- 2-way zipper with fully sealable storm flap for added on-off convenience and extra protection
- 3-panel hood design for enhanced compatability with complimentary PPE
- Knitted cuffs and elasticated waist and ankles for increased comfort and freedom of movement
- Low linting
|Typical Applications||Paint Spraying
Light duty maintenance and repair
|Approval||CE Category III|
|Colour||White with blue back panel|
|Coverall Protection Type||Type 5/6|
|Coverall Protection Against||Dust and limited liquid chemical splash|
|Additional Coverall Protection||EN 1149-5 Electrostatic Properties
EN 1073-2 Particulate Radioactive Contamination
Not yet reviewed
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Be the first to review this product.