3M Performance Spray Gun Kit / System
Lightweight and easy to use, the 3M Performance Spray Gun was built for the industrial painter. Made from impact-resistant composite, it is one of the lightest spray guns in the industry, yet durable enough for demanding conditions. Its versatile design allows spraying from a pressurised source or a gravity cup. Replaceable nozzles from 1.1 to 2.0 allow you to spray a wide range of coatings.
- Lightweight - Up to half the weight than leading metal spray guns, it’s one of the lightest spray guns in the industry.
- Durable - Impact-resistant composite spray gun body, built to withstand demanding industrial environments.
- Versatile - Convert between pressure whip for continuous, bulk spraying or 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System for spot repair or small jobs.
- Sprays a full range of coatings - Including paints, stains, primers, basecoats, topcoats, clearcoats, epoxies and adhesives using replaceable atomizing heads.
- Low maintenance & easy to use - Simple, intuitive design means fewer parts to maintain or rebuild and can help achieve more consistent performance whether you’re a beginner or a pro.
- Replaceable nozzles - With quick-change replaceable atomizing heads ranging in size from 1.1 to 2.0, paint never passes through the body of the spray gun. It’s like getting a brand new spray gun with every nozzle.
This 3M Performance Spray Gun is an industrial coating solution that can help reduce variability in your process and boost productivity by giving technicians a smarter way to spray. Lightweight and easy to use, the 3M Performance Spray Gun was designed for industrial paint tasks. Made from an advanced impact-resistant composite material, the spray gun is one of the lightest in the industry yet durable enough for the toughest industrial conditions. From the trigger to the body, the spray gun was optimised by kinesiologists to enhance comfort specifically for the high demands of all-day spraying. With its versatile design, technicians can spray from either a pressurised source or a gravity cup. The pressure-fed hose and nozzles allow for continuous bulk spraying for larger jobs. Or for spot repairs and small areas, convert the spray gun to use the 3M PPS Series 2.0 Spray Cup System - so you use just the right amount of coating to match the size and finish of the job. Simple, innovative design means fewer parts to maintain. With quick-change replaceable nozzles, paint never passes through the body of the spray gun. Cleanup can be as simple as wiping the tip of the needle and replacing the head - which means no more disassembling or soaking in solvent. It's like getting a brand-new spray gun every time you put on a fresh nozzle. At sizes from 1.1 to 2.0, 3M Performance Atomising Heads allow you to easily spray a wide range of coatings - from stains and primers to topcoats and even adhesives.