3M 767i Hazard Warning Tape 50mm x 33m
- Floor marking a walkway
- Marking equipment pinch points
- Temporary floor marking around spills
- Safety markings
- Colour Coding Bundling
Features and Benefits
- Use for taping in all non-critical applications
- Protects parts, equipment and products from abrasions
- Bundle items, bundle and temporarily mark parts, machines, plus much more
- Maintains vivid colour over time for long-lasting quality
- Can be applied by hand or with floor applicator
- Ideal for marking applications in light traffic areas.
Used for marking, protruding equipment, or preventing accidents in factories, warehouses and hospitals.
The 764 tape is vinyl coated with a rubber adhesive and designed for use as a marking tape for a variety of warning applications. The rubber adhesive offers a quick adhesion and a good holding strength on many materials. Unlike messy paint solutions, this vinyl tape is quick to install and easy to clean up. Maintaining vivid colour and instant adhesion make this lane marking tape a good choice for marking and warning applications on floors, equipment, walls and pipes.