3M 6075 Formaldehyde + A1 Gas and Vapour Filters 1pr
- Protect against organic vapours with boiling points above 65°C and formaldehyde
- 3M Bayonet Connection: Flexible system for connection to 3M half and full face masks
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Can be used in combination with 3M Particulate Filters 5000 Series
3M Formaldehyde + A1 Gas and Vapour Filters 6075 protect against organic vapours with boiling points above 65°C and formaldehyde. Suitable for use with all 3M half and full face masks.
For breathing protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C) and formaldehyde up to 10ppm, use 3M Gas and Vapour Filters, 6075. 3M lightweight filters combine protection with comfort, and theyre compatible with our range of reusable half and full-face masks for safe working in hazardous environments. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and theyre designed to optimise your field of vision. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. They can also be used in combination with 3M Particulate Filters and 3M 501 Particle Filter Retainer.
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M Reusable Masks with bayonet-style connection
- Use for protection in hazardous environments