3M 6059 ABEK1 Gas and Vapour Filters 1pr
- Protect against organic vapours with boiling points above 65°C, inorganic and acid gases and ammonia
- 3M Bayonet Connection: Flexible system for connection to 3M half and full face masks
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Can be used in combination with 3M Particulate Filters 5000 Series
3M ABEK1 Gas and Vapour Filters 6059 protect against organic vapours with boiling points above 65°C, inorganic and acid gases and ammonia. Suitable for use with all 3M half and full face masks.
For ABEK1 breathing protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C), inorganic vapours, acid gases, ammonia and its derivatives, use 3M Gas and Vapour Filters, 6059. 3M filters have a brown, grey, yellow and green colour-coded label according to the EN14387 classification system to show the type of protection they provide. These lightweight filters combine protection with comfort, and theyre compatible with our range of reusable half and full-face masks for safe working in hazardous environments. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and theyre designed to optimise your field of vision. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. They can also be used in combination with 3M Particulate Filters and 3M 501 Particle Filter Retainer.
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection
- Use for protection in hazardous environments